Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

IM NEW

• 2 Replies
IM NEW
« on: Dec 07, 2019, 01:35 PM »
Su cuy'gar all! I am brand new to the Mercs but have wanted to join for years so I finally did! I have 4 friends as well a myself that are beginning our own armors and look forward to attaining higher membership! I look forward to any expos where I may see a fellow Mandalorian in the future!
 :boba: :mtu: :vizsla: :maul:

Also, any tips or tricks for building that may not be common knowledge would be appreciated! Thank you

Abdel

Re: IM NEW
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2020, 01:03 AM »
Hey. Welcome. Sorry christmas has been hectic for me. Finally things feel normal. Glad to hear we have new members interested in kitting up. My schedules wacky over winter but we would love to help i am sure. 
Take a look around the boards there are some amazing builders out there. I suggest when you start your armour, start on your inner layer the flightsuit and flak vest first. Work out from there. Keep it simper, make it wearabls. Get it approved and then add to it, build your skills and get active in troops.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Starscream

• We'alor
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians
Re: IM NEW
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2020, 03:46 PM »
Welcome! I apologize for the late response. Our section of the forum doesn't get many new threads, so I'm not often on here. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open on our forum from now on to help answer any questions you and your friends might have while building your kits. We also have 4-5 recruits in Regina that are working on their kits, so this should be a productive year for the clan.

My advice for you is to take your time building and be prepared to have to make changes to your kits as the approval teams usually have many "critiques". This can be disheartening, but don't worry, we'll get you all armoured up in no time.

Where are you guys located? We have a few members in Regina, Moose Jaw and Saskatoon and we troop the Sask Expo and Regina Expo as our main events, but we also have events in Moose Jaw and Swift Current that we do every year as well.

Feel free to ask questions, we're here to help!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!