Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Number of torso lames?

• 1 Replies

Athorr Cadera

• Awards 40% increase or more
Number of torso lames?
« on: Dec 09, 2019, 04:01 PM »
Hello! Apologies if this is answered somewhere obvious and I've missed it. Is there a minimum number of armor lames required for legacy chest/abdomen armor?

I'm wondering if I can do front-of-torso plates similar to the characters in The Mandalorian show so long as they meet the current requirements for coverage, include at least chest/collar/abdomen, and overlap in accordance with the Legacy portions of the Modern CRL.

Thanks for any help!

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Number of torso lames?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2019, 04:07 PM »
The ones I designed are made to be customized to fit your torso; some folks use all of the lames (tall folks), while some reduce the number used (not tall folks)...it all depends on how proportional it looks, and if you really want to be able to bend over, lol.

Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!