Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question about being approved with a droid (pics)

• 2 Replies
Question about being approved with a droid (pics)
« on: Jan 01, 2020, 06:38 PM »
I am building a scout droid and I really want it to be apart of my kit. I know people are going to want me to keep it off until I get approved, but how do you get it approved after? Also if my kit is approved without the droid, does that mean I cant bring my droid to any merc events? 

Pictures to give you a idea of what I am doing.

helmet is just to show the colors and paint job that will match

This is my Imgur account.
https://imgur.com/user/b75ruce
Re: Question about being approved with a droid (pics)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2020, 06:45 PM »
Good question, after replaying BF2 with my son over the holidays, I had an urge to create a seeker droid like the main character, Iden Versio, has on her back. Be good to see how it would fair here.

Arkham

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Question about being approved with a droid (pics)
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2020, 04:02 PM »
Get approved first.

After that you can get  your droid approved by your Ruus'alor and/or the App Team.

...but get your armor approved first!!

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!