Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - The Mandalorian Armorer Questions

• 1 Replies

Corvyn Nuhunar

• Cin Vhetin, my dudes
Question - The Mandalorian Armorer Questions
« on: Jan 08, 2020, 02:19 PM »
I have a question about:

Hello! I realize there likely aren't CRLs for the Armorer from the Mandalorian as of yet, but I'd still like to build her armor. If I build her kit, will it be in any way approvable, or do I need to wait for CRLs to come out since she's a canon character?

I'm largely concerned about her bucket - another forum member referenced the metal cast from this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/740872334/wave-3-resin-helmet-inspired-by-the . And I want to know if that would be approvable before I invest in one.

Ascalon

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - The Mandalorian Armorer Questions
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2020, 09:17 AM »
Currently there are no CRLs for The Armorer, however don’t let this stop you in doing this build.  Start a WIP post and keep detailed updates with photo references of the screen used armor and props. The key to a canon build is to recreate, as close as possible, what you see on screen.  Take time to study photos and learn the small details.

As to this helmet specifically, it is probably the most accurate we have so far.  There are subtle differences in the key slots and where the horns are placed on other helmets. This one specifically has been updated.  One thing to consider with the Raw Cold Cast option is it references brass, I’m not sure brass is the most accurate metal.  Last I knew the seller was possibly updating this to be more accurate but you may want to ask before choosing this Cold Cast option.  But the basic raw cast option and this helmet specifically should be fine.

PP1 Boba Fett WIP

Tra’cor Clan MMCC1981

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!