Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Link for jango CRL not working?

• 1 Replies
Link for jango CRL not working?
« on: Jan 17, 2020, 02:47 PM »
I've thought about building an Issue: Two jango for a while but the link for his CRL isn't working? Could Someone forward me in the right direction. I was able to find jasters through google no luck with open season jango.

Kol Hokan

• Armor does not make a warrior, spirit does.
  • Awards Special Weapons Award for 75 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Link for jango CRL not working?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2020, 05:53 PM »
Episode 2 Geonosis Jango CRLs are posted here: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=127221.0

But being that you're posting in the True Mandalorian board, I assume you are actually looking for the Open Seasons version of Jango?  I don't believe those CRL's were ever finalized. Neither his green version nor his red and silver version. I was in the middle of writing them back when I was the Legends Brigade Marshal, but I don't believe they got picked up or finished.

What specifically would you like to know? I can help guide you as best I can. Mi'ix would be the best person to contact for official word on any BRL judgements.

« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2020, 05:57 PM by Kol Hokan » Logged
Alex Cole .... Clan: Concordia .... CAT#: 0787 .... Brigade#: 278
Concordia Clan Ruus'alor Sol'yc 2018-2020
Concordia Clan Alor'ad 2013-2016
Brigade Marshal 2014-2016
501st: BH-11628 .... TDE: #175 .... RL: Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs Squadron

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!