Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

TCW Bo-Katan S4/5

• 5 Replies

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 100 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
TCW Bo-Katan S4/5
« on: Aug 29, 2019, 06:13 PM »
Oh hello everyone! Meant to start a thread over on this part of the forum but then celebration and life happened! Anyway! Hereís my Bo-Katan from seasons 4&5 of the Clone Wars! As of this morning, she is approved in the Mercs, 501st, and Rebel Legion!

(Photo by @slightly_sleepy on Instagram)

Dreaming of a Dark Saber of my own :laugh:

Clone Wars Saved ;)

(Photo by @solo___photographer on Instagram)

Fellow Merc and death watch member, Chad! (Sorry donít remember your forum name Chad!)

I do have some upgrades planned (new gauntlets, new headband?, and potentially a new flightsuit out of a slightly thicker material) but thatís for a different thread! Lol

Ruus bal'Neta

• "Family is more than blood. This is the way."
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: TCW Bo-Katan S4/5
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2019, 04:17 PM »
Thanks for the save :D

Kryamla Redalur

• Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 100 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2019, 12:40 PM »
Got a few new pictures to share! My beautiful friend Chelsea (the Satine in these pictures) and I did a sister photo shoot recently - just waiting to get those pictures back but in the meantime...

Hereís a couple of pictures from the Hollywood Christmas Parade! We had a little reunion of sorts :laugh:

Tusken Dan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions EnviroOps Mobile Engineers Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2019, 07:38 PM »
Awesome work.  :like:

Vesten Mythnar

• Foundling / Haaranovor Clan
« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2020, 08:50 PM »
I love it! You look great! Awesome job!  :porg2:

Kryamla Redalur

« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2020, 05:55 PM »
Just wanted to share a couple new pictures from a super fun shoot I was able to be a part of this past weekend!

(Photos by mark_edwards_photographer)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!