Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Armor Concept - Sarad

• 3 Replies

Halcyon

• Bar'bi Dream Mando
Armor Concept - Sarad
« on: Feb 02, 2020, 11:37 PM »
Hello! I finally came up with a concept for the armor that I wanted to do. I decided I wanted to go all out with incorporating my favorite color. I plan on doing the modern era light armor, and potentially adding more detailing to the armor plates (probably just some white trim, no specific patterns).  I don't have any kit materials yet, I am going to start with the soft parts first. This is going to be subject to a LOT of change from here to the end, suggestions are welcome!

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Armor Concept - Sarad
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2020, 01:08 AM »
Looks good so far -- just start thinking about what level of weathering you want for this kit, and make sure you finish up to that condition.  Do you want to be factory fresh, pink and perfect, or do you want to be a seasoned, battle hardened, and thus, dinged and dirty? Somewhere in between?   

having some weathering will help add depth of color and textures too :)

Halcyon

• Bar'bi Dream Mando
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2020, 01:46 AM »
I was thinking of going for a light amount of weathering, to keep everything a little more grounded. A little bit for depth and texture would look a lot realer, and make me look a bit less like Barbie Dream Mando.

Wolfin Sylvermane

• We are only Immortal for a limited time.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2020, 08:16 AM »
Barbie Dream Mando!!!  Love it.   :sabine: :like:

Looks great.  Can't wait to see how it starts to come together. 

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!