Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Question - Helmet Design Approval

• 1 Replies

Pughetti

• "Death is no disgrace."
Question - Question - Helmet Design Approval
« on: Feb 13, 2020, 07:24 AM »
I have a question about:

Hi mods! I came up with this design with a fellow Mandalorian armour builder on the “Mando Builders” Facebook group, I was wondering if it was approvable? I was thinking of making the spiked parts of the visor tinted along with the rest of the T-Visor, but if that’s not possible I’d be more than happy to paint the spikes on instead.

Ascalon

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Question - Helmet Design Approval
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2020, 05:24 PM »
Yes I think this design overall will be fine.  Without seeing all sides of it it’s hard to know for sure.  I might make sure on the left it has an ear cap and add key slots in the back to make sure it has some of the hallmark Mandalorian elements to it.  For the spiked parts of the visor I’m not sure how this would work with the top curved part of the cheek.  Painting it on there might be easier here but that is up to you.  Another option might be to move the spikes back off the cheek but in front of the ear cap.  NME did a nice job of incorporating a spike at the back of the visor going down in their Assassin bucket.

PP1 Boba Fett WIP

Tra’cor Clan MMCC1981

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!