Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kaz's Concepts

• 0 Replies

Kazya Rembrea

• Keep your wits sharp, and your blade sharper.
Kaz's Concepts
« on: Feb 17, 2020, 09:06 AM »
It's been five years since my last go at this and unfortunately in I lost a few pieces that didn't age well due to where they were being kept, but I'm ready to get this done this time around.

Armor concept : the ugly orange/brown will be a coppery bronze-ish in reality. I have the spray paint, just haven't made a color swatch yet.

Things that survived being in storage:

We gots a knife! Think I might redo the wrap on the handle at some point to better match the new color scheme I'm planning. And I'm thinking it needs a big brother beskad to go along with it.

Pouches (of which I have like 10 sets) survived, belt did not that but's easy enough to replace. Girth came yesterday, and I completely forgot I had those dog tags lol.

Thigh plates... pretty sure they were from RKD. Not sure if I'm using them yet or if I'm gonna make new ones out of the 6mm sintra I got over the weekend... Don't know if they'll look weird since they're so much thinner and I'm leaning toward the SWG plates.

Flak vest and bucket have been ordered, picked up scrubs yesterday for my flight suit. Still looking for a decent pair of boots.

I'd like to dye my girth belt a color that will pop against my flight suit and vest since they'll both be black... Just not sure what that color is yet lol.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!