Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New guy in Saskatoon area

• 3 Replies
New guy in Saskatoon area
« on: Feb 24, 2020, 10:24 PM »
Hello there,
I'm a 501st member from Warman, SK - and I know I've met a couple of you at some point. I have a few different costumes with the 501st but I'm currently researching a possible Mando build.  I'm currently exploring the idea of a mid to late crusader era build.  Still in the scheming and design stage and loving it.

Hopefully I'll see some of you at a troop sometime soon (there is the Regina Expo and the Saskatoon Maker Faire coming up pretty quick).

Vorir Gah'Kurs

• Ruus'amoose
  • The Maestro
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: New guy in Saskatoon area
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2020, 08:41 AM »
Welcome to the fun! Crusader era style armour is challenging, but when time and support, you'll get it up and running.
You have a great team in Oya'la Ca'tra and the Region as a whole. Ask questions or you can PM me if you need aid. All the best!

Drew

MMCC-1421
Shereshir'Ca - 009
B.E.A.R.D.S. - 114

Starscream

• We'alor
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2020, 03:45 PM »
Nice to see you finally made it onto the forums, Greg!

We'll get you suited up in no time!

Abdel

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2020, 12:50 AM »
I am thinking about starting a neo-crusader soon. Just looking for 3d printing options. So will be doing some research in a similar era. Hopefully sometime we can have armour parties again.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!