Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Cara Dune Costume Build

• 3 Replies
Cara Dune Costume Build
« on: Sep 24, 2019, 11:02 AM »
I'm not building this costume (unless my wife wants to have it), but I'm pretty sure there will be some ladies want to try it after the Mandalorian TV series comes out.  I am a 3d modeler, and I've started working on the bits and pieces for her costume.  Hopefully over time, these items will be useful to any lady putting together the costume.

The first piece I've put together, although I'm going to adjust it after seeing more detailed images, is the finger pieces on the knuckles of her gloves.  Here is the first pass of what those look like:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3839411

I'm currently working on her belt buckle:

As I complete these items, I'll post most of them to Thingiverse.

Thanks,
balooken

Ruus bal'Neta

• "Family is more than blood. This is the way."
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018
Re: Cara Dune Costume Build
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2019, 01:18 PM »
You'll want to share this with the Rebel Legion too. From what we know right now Cara is a former Rebel, not a Mandalorian so her costume wouldn't be approvable in the MMCC.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 07:14 AM »
Hi, that looks great! Nice work. I think the link is broken though on thingiverse for the Cara Dune Glove Finger greeblies... My wife is doing the costume and it would be great to be able to print them,

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 10:57 AM »
excellent work! I'll be printing anything you can share of it

Reps for Mandalore!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!