Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First Helmet WIP

• 2 Replies
First Helmet WIP
« on: May 17, 2020, 05:29 PM »
Hey Guys here are some pics of my helmet bucket build. Is it okay if there is a slant above the visor before the dome?

UPDATE:

So progress has been a little slower than expected but i finally weather and sealed the parts that are going to be metal. Next is the chipping and layering of paint on the t-visor area and the ear pads.

« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2020, 07:15 PM by mmihok » Logged

The Bearded Mando

• Run if you must, but you will only die tired.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: First Helmet WIP
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 10:23 PM »
I cant speak to the slant on the brim, might need an app team member to chime in. Everything else is looking good. Nice use of a tape measure on the earcaps  :like:

Re: First Helmet WIP
« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2020, 07:08 PM »
I cant speak to the slant on the brim, might need an app team member to chime in. Everything else is looking good. Nice use of a tape measure on the earcaps  :like:

haha thanks I have to give the credit to you though after I saw your youtube video I was like that is a great Idea :D   :boba:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!