Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Soft part delima.

• 1 Replies

Dekan

Question - Soft part delima.
« on: Mar 06, 2020, 07:49 PM »
I have a question about:

I was wondering if it was possible to have a short sleeve vest; or a different color short sleeve top. I'm looking at doing a long sleeve flight suite and in the future want to add bicep armor, but would rather attach it to the vest or other sleeve.

Paz Vizla has a white suit, and what appears to be a black short sleeve vest. Just curious.

Also. Just so I get it directly from you. Does it matter if our neck seal matches the vest or the suit?

Ascalon

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Soft part delima.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2020, 08:04 PM »
Yes you are allowed to have sleeves on your vest.  They need to be short sleeves that end just above mid bicep.  It is also an option to have a third layer that is on top of your flight suit and under your vest.  This third layer could also have the short sleeves.

Yes the neck seal can be a different color from the vest and flight suit.

PP1 Boba Fett WIP

Tra’cor Clan MMCC1981

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!