Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - It's this helmet acceptable

• 1 Replies
Question - It's this helmet acceptable
« on: Mar 08, 2020, 02:26 PM »
I have a question about:

I've found a helmet I would like to use and from what I read from the requirements it should be fine, but I wanted tio ak if it was acceptable to be safe. I plan to add onto it, not sure what right now but the shadow of the vizor had me wondering if it's all right to use

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - It's this helmet acceptable
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2020, 07:41 AM »
I have a question about:

I've found a helmet I would like to use and from what I read from the requirements it should be fine, but I wanted tio ak if it was acceptable to be safe. I plan to add onto it, not sure what right now but the shadow of the vizor had me wondering if it's all right to use

Unfortunately this helmet is not approved for MMCC use. In order to even use this helmet it would need to be completely overhauled which means removing the optimus prime ear caps, and the rest of the attached greeblies. You are better off finding an approved helmet from the list below.

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=153460.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!