Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Finger Armor- Claws approvable?

• 1 Replies

Kokotankuu

• Kok'ro Darrvah
Question - Finger Armor- Claws approvable?
« on: Mar 13, 2020, 07:12 PM »
I have a question about:

I am making a Heliost (Bird from Bespin) Inspired kit.  WIP found here : http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=185769.0

I had an idea yesterday to add finger armor in the form of claws. Much like Starkiller has on his Sith outfit (Picture included)

I made a quick prototype to see if they would be approvable. The versions I made are unpainted, removable and are not sharp they just are made to look like a bird claw.

I wanted to ask before I get too far in the overall build if this is a possibility. Thank you in advance.
~Koko

Dekan Korr

• Hold my blue milk
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 40+ hrs of Charity Work Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Finger Armor- Claws approvable?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2020, 11:38 PM »
The elastic will have to be removed or completely hidden, but the claws themselves seem to be acceptable.

« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2020, 11:54 PM by Malakier Vhett » Logged
If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing. By orders of magnitude. || Thingiverse

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!