Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Is this Vendor ok to buy from?

• 5 Replies
Re: Is this Vendor ok to buy from?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2020, 10:11 AM »
I dont know.  Newbie here but I have that exact helmet!    I have sanded and put a coat of paint but the print lines are still showing.... gonna sand and try plasti dip...  I'll let ya know how it works

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2020, 10:44 PM »
Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Kol Var'Das

• Beanpole
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 2020, 01:12 AM »
I would strongly advise against spending this much for an un-prepped 3D printed helmet. I would be cautious buying one in this condition anyway, as you don't know how good the print quality is , especially considering the vendor only has one photo posted. If you are considering paying the offered price for this helmet, I would suggest looking at the vendors in our trading boards, or talking to your local clanmates. One of them may be able to help print you a TV Show Mando helmet for less.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 08:12 PM »
I've talked to my clan mates, my issues are trying to find one my size that I can still put atleast 1 fan into to help with fogging up & heat lol

Kol Var'Das

• Beanpole
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 07:27 PM »
Depending on where you get the file from and what kind of software your clanmates have, you should be able to scale STL files to a size that works for you. My recommendation is to try on some clanmates' helmets and see which one fits best, you can take the measurements from there.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!