Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Frequently Asked Questions

• 0 Replies

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
Frequently Asked Questions
« on: Mar 17, 2020, 11:06 PM »
Q - Can I put this canon sigil on my custom costume
A - a full list of sigils has been posted for any officer to see here. We would ask that at this time all non-officers reach out to their clan's Ruus'alor staff with any questions regarding canon sigils. We apologize for the inconvenience. When it gets posted to a place where it is viewable by all, this question will be updated with that link

Q - Is The Mandalorianís, Heavy Mandalorianís, or Armorerís helmet approvable on a custom kit?
A - The Mandalorianís and Heavy Mandalorianís helmets are both approvable on custom kits. The Armorerís is restricted to her costume at this time however

Q - Can I put the mudhorn sigil on my custom costume?
A - No. The Armorer explicitly states that they are a clan of two. The Mandalorian and the Yodíika.

Q-Are flack vests allowed to have sleeves?
A - Yes the vest is allowed to have sleeves, however, the sleeve must end above mid bicep.

Q - Can a flack vest or flightsuit have multiple colors?
A - Yes. Vests and flightsuits can have panels of solid color. In the case of flightsuits, they must still appear to be one piece, so you cannot, for example, have a grey top and a black bottom. You can however have black elbow patches on a grey flightsuit, or Corellian Bloodstripes so long as the run all the way up your flightsuit.

Q - Can I make a Canon kit of Din Djarin or Paz Vizla without a CRL published?
A - Yes you can make any canon kit even if there is no CRL published.  Build the kit to photo references. You will want to keep a detailed WIP and back up everything decision with a photo reference.

Q - Where are the CRLs for custom costumes based on The Mandalorian TV show?
A - The custom CRLs for that style of armor have not been published yet. However, they are in the works. If you stay fairly close to existing references, once those CRLs are published you should be fairly close.

Q - What helmets are approved by MMCC?
A - Here is a link to some of the approved helmets available and the era they fall in. While it is neither a list of every approved helmet, nor does it pretend to be, it is a good reference that you can use as a comparison.
https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=153460.0

« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2020, 10:42 AM by Malakier Vhett » Logged
Pressure makes gems. Ease makes decay

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!