Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

MMCC update regarding COVID19 (Corona virus) *Updated May 27*

• 3 Replies

Kensnaps

• Dr. Kdogg
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Please see this post about the current club status regarding "social distancing" and how the club will be taking action at this time. Continued updates will be added to this thread and the aforementioned post.

Please contact a membership of your local leadership for questions regarding your experiences and events in your area. If you have questions or concerns about this update, or any future updates, please reach out via private message to any of the leadership staff within the club. Thank you all for your assistance!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:14 PM by Kensnaps » Logged
Ken Applegate, AKA KenSnaps or Ke Naastar
Batuu Clan, BVH
MMCC Archivist
Archivist help desk

Kensnaps

• Dr. Kdogg
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: MMCC update regarding COVID19 (Corona virus)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2020, 08:36 PM »
From the Office of the Mandalore:

Based on the current global status of the COVID-19 pandemic, I am extending the trooping suspension another 30 days to May 13th.   The ICC will re-evaluate the global pandemic situation on/around May 4th, and update the trooping suspension accordingly. 

I want to thank all of MMCC's Clan Officers for doing a great job in keeping your members engaged, and upholding the trooping suspension to the best of your abilities.  So far we've had no issues come up, and I think this is a testament to your leadership.  These are difficult times, for all of us, and I'm relying on my officers to continue being the best examples of leadership in the Star Wars costume community.  I also want to commend your creativity and "out of the helmet" thinking in how many of you are keeping the community engaged with your clans.  The virtual armor parties and live-streams really seem to be a hit, and I really look forward to seeing more of these.  If this pandemic has done nothing else, it's made us adapt and extend our reach in new ways to foundlings.  I thank you all for your continued hard work, dedication, and leadership. 

This is the way.   :mtu: 

Batuu Clan, BVH
MMCC Archivist
Archivist help desk

Kensnaps

• Dr. Kdogg
Re: MMCC update regarding COVID19 (Corona virus)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 09:14 PM »
Mandalore is extending the in-person event suspension to June 1st.  Clans and/or members may request an event exemption directly from the Mandalore on a case-by-case basis.  Generally these exemptions will be given only for events where there is no direct contact with the public, a vehicle parade for example.

Exemption requests must be made to the Mandalore via forum PM at least five days prior to the event.

Batuu Clan, BVH
MMCC Archivist
Archivist help desk

Kensnaps

• Dr. Kdogg
Re: MMCC update regarding COVID19 (Corona virus) *Updated May 12*
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 04:13 PM »
Mandalore is extending the in-person event suspension to June 15th.  Clans and/or members may request an event exemption directly from the Mandalore on a case-by-case basis.  Generally these exemptions will be given only for events where there is no direct contact with the public, a vehicle parade for example.  All invasion exemption requests must be submitted via PM at least 5-days before the event is to take place.

Batuu Clan, BVH
MMCC Archivist
Archivist help desk

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!