Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Custom Bucket

• 1 Replies

Barbarossa Kad

• Keeper of the Boomstick
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Question - Custom Bucket
« on: Mar 20, 2020, 09:46 PM »
I have a question about:

I have designed a bucket with a Reek as my inspiration. Before I get too deep in the build I want to make sure it would be approved for the modern era.  Sorry the picture is on its side.

There is a method to my madness.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Custom Bucket
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2020, 10:16 AM »
I have a question about:

I have designed a bucket with a Reek as my inspiration. Before I get too deep in the build I want to make sure it would be approved for the modern era.  Sorry the picture is on its side.

Based on what you have there and the picture from the back you provided, you have the necessary items for Modern era helmet. At this point it will be about execution and finished look which could make or break the helmet.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!