Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Flightsuit Accent Colors

• 1 Replies

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Question - Flightsuit Accent Colors
« on: Mar 22, 2020, 07:42 PM »
I have a question about:

I am sewing a two-piece flightsuit. I have just completed the top and am currently working on a mock-up of the bottoms. As you can see, the flightsuit is brown and there are orange box pleats running down the sleeve. I was hoping to incorporate a similar accent along the side seam of the pants in the same orange fabric. However, I am running out of the orange fabric and due to the social distancing measures, I cannot go and get more. Would it be alright to use perhaps a yellow fabric use as an accent instead? I feel like the yellow tone I have would still compliment the colors on the kit and flightsuit. Or would it affect the "looks like one flightsuit" look?

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Question - Flightsuit Accent Colors
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2020, 11:19 PM »
There is nothing that says the pleats on the pants have to match the pleats on the arms as long as the overall design still appears one piece.

Pressure makes gems. Ease makes decay

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!