Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Zei’Kai Skinu’aar Armor WIP

• 2 Replies

Draa Skinu aar

• Rip and tear until it's done...
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Zei’Kai Skinu’aar Armor WIP
« on: Mar 16, 2020, 12:09 AM »
Hello Vodes!
Im building a new set of armor for my pilot character, this is the armor and the concept, any sugestions o additions to the kit?

Awall

• None of us is as smart as ALL of us
Re: Zei’Kai Skinu’aar Armor WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2020, 09:42 PM »
Looks good.  Chest plates might be a little to wide and need trimmed.  Looks like they will dig into your by biceps if you cross your arms. If your left shoulder is cut the same size as are your right... then your left may need rotated forward ever so slightly to match the right.

Re’sahc Mrots  MMCC # 2385  Rancor Clan
 #56 Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion)  (LEO)

WIP THREAD
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=166861.0

Brigade WIP 267th
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=188181.0

Draa Skinu aar

• Rip and tear until it's done...
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Zei’Kai Skinu’aar Armor WIP
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2020, 05:42 AM »
Looks good.  Chest plates might be a little to wide and need trimmed.  Looks like they will dig into your by biceps if you cross your arms. If your left shoulder is cut the same size as are your right... then your left may need rotated forward ever so slightly to match the right.

Hello Vode!
I already make some cuts to the chest and ab plates, cause they were a little big for me, but the look like they gonna dig my biceps cause of my pecs, im a little buffy so i have that “problem” and about the shoulders, in the right flak vest im gonna put it in the right way hehe, but i have a question, do you recommend the neodimium magnets? For the armor?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!