Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Early Crusader Buckets

• 2 Replies
Early Crusader Buckets
« on: Mar 26, 2020, 09:29 AM »
Just finished all 8 3D models and am in the final steps of 3D printing the test models.

Any feedback on reasons they would not be approved is appreciated!

Grimstuff

• Ayyy
Re: Early Crusader Buckets
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2020, 02:59 PM »
Maybe a bit more distinct creases, as they look a bit soft, but dunno, that sorta soft bonemold look does seem to be a part of early crusader style too. So maybe disregard that.

One thing I'd definitely make sure to test in your test prints though are the difficulty of installing a visor. Some of your sunken cheeks are quite close to the visor edge, which may make mounting a visor difficult for both to much compound curvature that will make installing a single curve visor plane difficult, and just lack of space for installation mounts.

But yeah, looks amazing. I really like those brow ones, reminds me of the headbands historical crusaders would wear on their helmets.

Re: Early Crusader Buckets
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2020, 05:00 PM »
Great feedback.  Already making the updates

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!