Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jump Pack WIP for Heavy Weapons Brigade

• 2 Replies

Druj Jes

• Building towards Heavy Weapons / Heavy Assault
Jump Pack WIP for Heavy Weapons Brigade
« on: Mar 27, 2020, 05:42 PM »
I know a while back I was working on my interpretation of a Z6 styled Jetpack.  I needed to shelve that to get my kit ready to app.  I got my stripes and have begin to eye up a brigade update and with a couple troops under my belt I realized that the Z6 will just be a fun wall decoration.  It is very heavy and I wanted something lighter.  I am working towards the Jump pack as seen in Battlefront.  I'm not going for 100% accuracy, just heavily inspired. 

Mine will have a similar general coloration to the picture above as this matches my kit nicely and I look forward to adding some pictures soon.  Trying to make the best of the Stay at home order from the governor.  I hope to have some pics to share in the next day or so.  It is too rough to share for now.

Druj Jes - M.M.C.C. #2302 - B.O.M.B. #105 - M.V.S. #105

Druj Jes

• Building towards Heavy Weapons / Heavy Assault
Re: Jump Pack WIP for Heavy Weapons Brigade
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 08:41 PM »
I know that it has been a while, but I am getting this rolling again.  I found a file for a 1:6 scale jump pack online and I am scaling it up and printing it out.  Even split up this is going to take a lot of time I'm looking at 12 parts and the quick ones are 12 hour prints.  As I am going back to work next week I wish I would've started this a week ago, but that is what weekends are for.  Here's the pre-split up part for reference:

I will be making modifications to it as no Mando that I know would leave a scavenged item looking so blatantly Imperial.  As these were white, should I assume that it has a plastoid construction or go with the white paint over metal, then my paint over white?  It will have some of my own touches too with possible later additions for brigades. 

Druj Jes - M.M.C.C. #2302 - B.O.M.B. #105 - M.V.S. #105

Obalon

• My salvation is my weapon
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Jump Pack WIP for Heavy Weapons Brigade
« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2020, 08:08 PM »
Looking good Adam canít wait to see the finished product!

Obalon Bralor Valus - Jordan Arnold

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!