Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Waist items combination

• 5 Replies
Waist items combination
« on: Mar 29, 2020, 01:34 AM »
Hi,as the CRL specifies I must have at least 2 of the following waist items in my kit:
-Waist sash
-Girth belt
-Ammo belt
-Holster belt
My idea is to wear two belts (ammo/pouches belt and holster belt),but I wanted to wear them simply one on top of the other instead of one more raised than the other.Would this be acceptable for a modern era kit?

Also please post pics of your waist items if possible,specially those of you that wear two belts and how do you use them

« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2020, 01:40 AM by Arminius » Logged
The strongest starts have hearts of kyber, but the strongest warriors have hearts of beskar.

Kurz

Re: Waist items combination
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2020, 06:55 AM »
No app team nor OM, but not 100% sure it would be' allowed unless one of those belts is pretty wide. I think you would have problems with the cod or loincloth.

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

jethroskull

• “Ruug'la bal o'r te ara.”
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2020, 11:48 AM »
Hi,as the CRL specifies I must have at least 2 of the following waist items in my kit:
-Waist sash
-Girth belt
-Ammo belt
-Holster belt
My idea is to wear two belts (ammo/pouches belt and holster belt),but I wanted to wear them simply one on top of the other instead of one more raised than the other.Would this be acceptable for a modern era kit?

Also please post pics of your waist items if possible,specially those of you that wear two belts and how do you use them

You shouldn't have an issue, it's two from the list (note that girth belt or waist sash is a single section*, I don't believe you could wear both only and be approved). An ammo belt over a wider holster belt makes perfect sense.

Remember that you need to cover the top of your cod/loincloth, that is where the sash/girth comes in handy as they are wide and flexible.

*"You must have at least two of the following items in any combination: ammo belt, girth belt or waist sash, holster belt."

Improvise Adapt Overcome

A'denadiik Syngh (Jaro); desert rat, pirate
Wolves of Mandalore Clan
Cabur Akaata #183 - Grey Brigade/OT Guard #74 - F&AMM - Wrangalor #009
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2020, 01:59 PM »
So if I have an ammo belt with pouches over a bigger holster belt which covers the top of my cod piece would be acceptable?

The strongest starts have hearts of kyber, but the strongest warriors have hearts of beskar.

jethroskull

• “Ruug'la bal o'r te ara.”
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2020, 02:56 PM »
As far as I know. Check with your Ruus to make sure but I can't imagine an issue (without a visual).

Improvise Adapt Overcome

A'denadiik Syngh (Jaro); desert rat, pirate
Wolves of Mandalore Clan
Cabur Akaata #183 - Grey Brigade/OT Guard #74 - F&AMM - Wrangalor #009

Kurz

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2020, 03:14 PM »
So if I have an ammo belt with pouches over a bigger holster belt which covers the top of my cod piece would be acceptable?

That's more or less what I have and my clan said it was fine. I guess the point is having a broad ammo belt... sort of leather sash  :laugh:

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!