Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tano Inspired WIP

• 0 Replies
Tano Inspired WIP
« on: Mar 28, 2020, 03:15 PM »
Hello!

I have finally decided on the concept of my first kit. I am going with an Ahsoka Tano inspired design but in my favorite color, purple. I did a rough sketch of my concept as I found this to be the best way to really show what I want to do. I want to go with a lighter purple/ more of an ice vibe so I also attached the color scheme from the Mando Maker to give a better idea of the color I am going for. It is still not perfect, but it will do for now.

I plan to go all white for my soft parts with a more form fitting look. I am going to do a white sash/belt and then sew a loincloth inspired by the one Ahsoka wears in the earlier seasons of Clone Wars. I like the Night Owl style helmet and think it will look good with my design. As for the cape, I am not sure what I am going to do just yet but figured it would come together as the build progresses. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

I am now in the process of making a duct tape body dummy so I can properly size and figure out my design template. Any ladies have any good templates that they use?  I will likely use the dart method and have been reading up on that more. I just want to get the armor to code the first time around and since I have never worked with sintra or made anything like this before, I rather use a template that already works.

Anyway, I would really appreciate any input or feedback even at this stage.  Thank you so much!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!