Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet Approval

• 5 Replies
Helmet Approval
« on: Apr 04, 2020, 01:12 PM »
Just curious if this fits the bill or not, thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OUsip5J4pfC28F4iL-6hg-56ywjV1XxO/view?usp=sharing

I'm currently not smart enough to figure out how to get the image to show...

Hope all is well with all.

Vode An

Re: Helmet Approval
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2020, 05:09 PM »
From the CRL
ď Custom visor designs are allowed. However, at least 1/3 of the total vertical t-portion must be apparent. The Executioner helmet represents the bare minimum allowable area of visor exposure allowable. If changes are made to the Executioner helmet, they must not further obscure these elements.Ē

So unless you cut the necessary 1/3 vertical for the T-visor,  I donít believe itís acceptable.  Iím a new member, so I may be incorrect.

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2020, 05:17 PM »
That looks like a republic commando bucket which is not mandalorian it doesn't meet the minimum visor requirement and also correct me if i'm wrong looks like it's made of e.v.a. foam which is an unapprovable building material within the m.m.c.c.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2020, 06:57 PM »
From the CRL
ď Custom visor designs are allowed. However, at least 1/3 of the total vertical t-portion must be apparent. The Executioner helmet represents the bare minimum allowable area of visor exposure allowable. If changes are made to the Executioner helmet, they must not further obscure these elements.Ē

So unless you cut the necessary 1/3 vertical for the T-visor,  I donít believe itís acceptable.  Iím a new member, so I may be incorrect.

Ah, yep! Too right! Thanks!

« Reply #4 on: Apr 04, 2020, 06:58 PM »
That looks like a republic commando bucket which is not mandalorian it doesn't meet the minimum visor requirement and also correct me if i'm wrong looks like it's made of e.v.a. foam which is an unapprovable building material within the m.m.c.c.

Did not realize EVA wasnít kosh, thanks for the info!

and yes it is a commando bucket base!

« Reply #5 on: Apr 04, 2020, 07:03 PM »
Also, shameless plug, if interested in art please go check out erwin_mury on Instagram, she is responsible for salvaging my shoddy EVA work with her sick painting.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!