Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

3D Printed Heavy Infantry Helmet approval

• 4 Replies
3D Printed Heavy Infantry Helmet approval
« on: Apr 07, 2020, 03:03 PM »
Hello! Iím a brand spanking new here and was wondering if this type of helmet would be allowed? Itís 3D printed as Well https://www.etsy.com/listing/771942188

Thanks!

RC-3141

• "Kote, darasuum kote"
Re: 3D Printed Heavy Infantry Helmet approval
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2020, 12:16 PM »
I believe that the Paz Vizla style helmet is not usable except for making a Paz Vizla kit, and as far as I know CRLs for Paz Vizla have not been created yet. Basically, as I understand it (I'm also relatively new here), you can't use this helmet unless you are making the entire armor set as seen in The Mandalorian, and there aren't any requirements made yet so you'd have to guess and document really well so that the application team is likely to accept it.

Weapons WIP Thread
Armor WIP Thread

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to take the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2020, 12:26 PM »
There is a new one up for Paz Vizla. It has the whole list of requirements.
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=188889.0

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

RC-3141

• "Kote, darasuum kote"
« Reply #3 on: Apr 10, 2020, 12:30 PM »
There is a new one up for Paz Vizla.

Thanks for the update! I hadn't looked into it since I joined the forums a couple months ago and saw a bunch of people asking about it.

Weapons WIP Thread
Armor WIP Thread

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to take the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24
« Reply #4 on: Apr 10, 2020, 01:06 PM »
Happy to help! Iím new as well  and trying to decide what to do. I found a Paz Vizla helmet, just need to find out if it is approved.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!