Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ka'ra's first WIP

• 75 Replies

starfyre013

• Ka'ra
Re: Ka'ra's first WIP
« Reply #75 on: Apr 24, 2020, 09:22 PM »
Since you started this way back in early last year, I very lightly skimmed until I hit this page,  :-\  :blank:  :laugh:. That said, as an aficionado of hiatuses, I'm glad to see you came back and are ready to work on your armor! I'm very fond of Bo Katan as a character, so it's always exciting to see a new one built :D. Seems like you have a great start, a good game plan and an experienced coach to bounce Bo specific questions off of! One of the extremely few good things to come of this pandemic is that a lot of people have more time to work on the stuff, and I look forward to seeing yours come together :)
The biggest issue was I didn't have room for my kit box so it had be held somewhere else and I was a full time college student with a part time job time was a factor. But now that I have a zero commute time to school and temporarily out of work I have more time to devote to my lovely Bo.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!