Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mavik Winter Soft Parts

• 17 Replies

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Mavik Winter Soft Parts
« Reply #15 on: Oct 12, 2020, 01:14 AM »
Radass!

Mavik

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #16 on: Oct 18, 2020, 12:01 AM »
I was able to weather my soft parts this weekend. There is definitely a good amount of it being washed out in photos, but I think I got it to at least show a decent amount. I may add a bit more but I am trying to be careful to not go to far for how it looks in person.

I also made a new belt because after my first test fit I realized that I wanted a lighter belt for this kit. The other belt I made will go to my primary kit. I used some pouches that I had around and then also mounted some Greeblies to the face of the belt similar to what Han has on his belt.

The final photos are my second test fit. The main change that I had made between the first and the second test fit that I haven't covered is that I took in the arms and legs of the flight suit so they fit better.

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #17 on: Oct 19, 2020, 11:25 AM »
Looks solid dude! Nicely done!  :like:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!