Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Question: bicep piece

• 1 Replies
Question - Question: bicep piece
« on: Jun 25, 2020, 03:25 AM »
I have a question about:

So im looking at doing either or both (eventually) force hunter and aerial assault.

I can use medium for both. But in the armour concept page it says bicep armour is part of the heavy category.

But in the force hunter page it says that's a minimal requirement with a neck piece (also a heavy part)

So I'm just a little confused as to if a bicep can be still part of a medium kit or not?

In summary would a force hunter areal assault work with the minimal requirements from the force hunter page?

Thankyou

« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2020, 09:07 PM by Malakier Vhett » Logged

Dekan Korr

• Hold my blue milk
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 40+ hrs of Charity Work Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Question: bicep piece
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2020, 11:09 PM »
Thank you for your question!
Generally speaking, adding an additional piece or two of armor from the next "tier" won't move you to that category unless you have all of the required pieces. For example,  if you start from the bare minimum "light armor" kit and add only shins, your armor would still be classified as "light". Likewise, adding a piece or two from the "heavy armor" category to a "medium armor" kit.
As for the brigade approval, that is better answered by the brigades themselves, which is separate from the Approval Team. The Force Hunter brigade can be found here. Brigades are a step beyond basic approval as an official member, and they will be much better able to answer your question.

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing. By orders of magnitude. || Thingiverse

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!