Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Amorer style helmet with modification

• 2 Replies
Question - Amorer style helmet with modification
« on: Jul 21, 2020, 01:50 AM »
I have a question about:

I would like to know if the Armorer helmet from the Mandalorian series on Disney+ would be acceptable as a modern helmet. I'm contemplating using the helmet without the horns and bridge nose guard. I like the aesthetic of the style in general, but with alterations that would make it more unique as I am not interested in doing the Armorer as a kit. I like aspects of her look but want the final look to be mine. So, before I go to the expense of having this printed, I would like to know if it is acceptable as stated.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2020, 11:39 PM by Dekan Korr » Logged

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Amorer style helmet with modification
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2020, 08:48 PM »

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2020, 07:55 AM by Shev'la Ram'ser » Logged

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Amorer style helmet with modification
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2020, 09:06 PM »
After reviewing the pictures you submitted, this helmet would require further modification. For example, altering the cheeks, ear caps and the horizontal portion of the "T" would help distinguish this from the very recognizable and unique Armorer's helmet.

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2020, 11:34 PM by Dekan Korr » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!