Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian Lower Left Leg

• 2 Replies
Mandalorian Lower Left Leg
« on: Aug 01, 2020, 03:33 PM »
Why is it so hard to find the Mandalorians lower left leg armor for a costume.  I basically only see one on Etsy for $300.  Anybody else make it at a decent price?

Jenga Feet

• Shiloh - Kyrimorut
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Mandalorian Lower Left Leg
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2020, 07:05 AM »
Most people buy 3D print files and print their own. Itís much cheaper, however it does require a 3D printer.

#1732 | He/Him | Kyrimorut Clan | Official Invasions: 36
Re: Mandalorian Lower Left Leg
« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2020, 10:59 PM »
That piece is very labor intensive which is why itís got a hefty price tag. There is a file for the middle section of the leg if you can print it or have someone print it. For my leg I used that as a base and then glued leather on top of it. The lower section can be made my cutting strips of leather and sewing them to create the look of a pleat. The upper section is folded over leather.

Itís doable if you can get your hands on some leather :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!