Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flak vest purchase options

• 2 Replies
Flak vest purchase options
« on: Sep 12, 2020, 11:17 AM »
I'm looking to find a seller who is still taking orders for vests, I've ordered one from a seller on etsy back in march and still haven't even gotten a response that progress has begun and every message has gone un-answered, and now they've temporarily disabled their shop as well, so I'm just wondering as it's becoming the last step in both me and my friend's kits before we can tentatively finish our efforts if there's someone that comes recommended for making them here? Doesn't even need to be "fast", just faster than 6 months of lead time ahaha

Re: Flak vest purchase options
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2020, 01:45 PM »
If I were you, I'd go to the continuous sales section in the trading section, under mandalorian supplies. If you browse through it, there's quite a few people on this forum who make quite good flak vests and other assorted goods for your kit. You can also go through the one time sales section, but it would probably not fit you or be the color you want.

Re: Flak vest purchase options
« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2020, 03:41 PM »
Sounds good, I'll take a look around, thanks for the response!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!