Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Courier soft parts WIP

• 18 Replies

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 100 official invasions. 15+ invasions in 2018 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Chicago
Re: The Courier soft parts WIP
« Reply #15 on: Aug 11, 2020, 02:28 PM »
You might need to add a dart under your armpit to help with what appears to be some bunching. Good progress otherwise!

GraniteDad

• Choruk Buir
« Reply #16 on: Aug 11, 2020, 03:08 PM »
I would also caution against dried blood or just blood in general on your kit as that would violate the gore clause at the app team review once you go to be official.

Good call out. I'll mix in some more darker colors, and transform that into oil/dirt from repairs/hard slogs in the mud. Definitely don't want to get dinged on something that small.

You might need to add a dart under your armpit to help with what appears to be some bunching. Good progress otherwise!

Thank you, that is super helpful. Let me review with my wife on that.

Arm holes look a little long, but I'd like to see your left side from the side to see just how much of the opening is visible when you have your arms down.

Makes sense- let me work with my wife on some mockups of her ideas there, and then get some updated shots posted.

GraniteDad

• Choruk Buir
« Reply #17 on: Sep 19, 2020, 11:14 AM »
Hey guys I’m going to be stepping away from this project for a bit and think about if this is the right thing for me.

Kurz

« Reply #18 on: Sep 19, 2020, 09:30 PM »
I was really digging your built  :'( hope this is just a personal decision and nothing serious happened.   :like:

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!