Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Concept Boba Rocketpack(ish)

• 0 Replies
Concept Boba Rocketpack(ish)
« on: Oct 10, 2020, 07:06 PM »
So, I've been working on a backpack over the last week inspired, and based on one of the original concept concept designs for Boba Fett, picture here;

Now, its not 100% done, but the frame of it is pretty much done.

The big gap on the top is supposed to be there, I'm going to cover it up with a flap of the black faux leather once I'm done painting and everything. The hose thingie is really part of an old bicycle pump my dad let me hack apart, and once the little thing at the top left is all filled in, I can connect the hose to my helmet from my backpack, and I can fit a camelback and other things inside it, an idea a saw a while back. The empty spot on the right is where I'm going to pop my spear, and the rocket tube thing, (Which I was to lazy to go to the garage and back to get.) Next up is cutting out 3 tiny pieces of wood for the hose thingie, seal up all the seams with bondo, (Which I'm going to need to get,) slap some paint on it, then just put in some velcro and magnets and voila, backpack done.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!