Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack or backpack?

• 3 Replies

Tal Je'karta

• Just your average guitar hero mando.
Jetpack or backpack?
« on: Dec 12, 2009, 12:45 AM »
Well i was wondering if i should make a jet pack or a backpack? any ideas or tips are greatly appreciated. thanks.

-tal

"If the jobs small, hire a local mercenary. if it's bigger, hire a mandalorian. if it's even bigger, hire me."

TheMandoMan

• MMCC #0001
Re: Jetpack or backpack?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2009, 03:05 PM »
Depends on what kind of Mando you're doing.  If your light/stealth, or sniper, a jetpack/jump-pack might be good.  Although if you're heavy-armored, some kind of back-pack with some random gadgets on it might be better.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Tal Je'karta

• Just your average guitar hero mando.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2009, 07:59 PM »
thanks, ralthor. Im going for a weapon/tech specialest. back pack it is. now.... how do i make one??? lol

"If the jobs small, hire a local mercenary. if it's bigger, hire a mandalorian. if it's even bigger, hire me."

Zevlar Rayco

• MMCC197 M.A.J.I.C 59
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2009, 09:45 PM »
do you have any ideas what you want it to look like? I went with a boblbee peoples delight & I get LOTS of compliments on it

"Let your woes become your deadliest weapons."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!