Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Not much to look at yet

• 7 Replies

Todd

Not much to look at yet
« on: Nov 27, 2009, 04:13 PM »
But the basic shape is there. LOTS of work to do still. Went to the wood shop and glued 2 large pcs of poplar together. Dad and I will turn that on the lathe for the rocket. Don't plan on the rocket to be 100% accurate, but close enough. I'll get pics of the turning as soon as we start. But here is the pack.

Augie

• Awards Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Not much to look at yet
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2009, 05:58 PM »
Looking Good So far!
Augie

Kote, darasuum kote.   (Glory, eternal glory.)

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2009, 09:04 AM »
Very nice!!  Building a JP from scratch is tough but very rewarding when your done.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

krohn

« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2009, 03:48 PM »
Good start!!!

TheMandoMan

• MMCC #0001
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2009, 09:56 PM »
Looks like a solid start bro! It'll turn out great.  I know I don't have the 'nads to try and build a jetpack.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Solus Kyr

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2009, 08:35 AM »
Ah the scratch build... Great job so far!

Todd

« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2009, 08:54 AM »
Thank you sir. Been sitting  in a corner due to work and well, honestly it made me mad. Didnt throw it up against a wall or anything... yet. Everyone will be gone at work in a few days but I am the lucky one to be there "just in case." It's gonna be dead. So I will prolly take it to work and do some work to it there.

PentharNull

« Reply #7 on: Dec 16, 2009, 10:53 AM »

hey' Alden Mortuus

it's looking good try not to get to discouraged,
 in my experience any time you do a scratch of some thing so well know it can be a pain in the but, :(

getting it to that really finished stage takes time and in the end,
 like Novall Talon said is very rewarding when your done so hang in there Vod' ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!