Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Horns on Helmet??

• 1 Replies
Question - Horns on Helmet??
« on: Nov 15, 2020, 04:17 PM »
I have a question about:

Hey im doing a WIP for my mando and i want to do a real old rustic mando with fur and horns and ive seen some on fb and google and when i was doing my WIP i was told to put it on as a question. So Can i put horns on a mando bucket???
(Ps dont worry about the toys on the helmet they are taken off already my clan told me today lol)

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Horns on Helmet??
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2020, 06:27 PM »
I have a question about:

Hey im doing a WIP for my mando and i want to do a real old rustic mando with fur and horns and ive seen some on fb and google and when i was doing my WIP i was told to put it on as a question. So Can i put horns on a mando bucket???
(Ps dont worry about the toys on the helmet they are taken off already my clan told me today lol)

While adding horns can be done, I would suggest trying to make them similar to a Star Wars creature to improve the overall look!

As you also stated, make sure everything from that helmet is removed as well.

Good Luck with your build!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!