Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Remo Jadd. (CEII Pics pg 44)

• 667 Replies

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Remo Jadd. (CEII Pics pg 44)
« on: Dec 01, 2009, 12:20 PM »
here's my armour in full. there is still things i want to add and upgrade. so enjoy  ;)

« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2013, 01:42 PM by Remo Jadd » Logged

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: remo jadd's armour.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2009, 12:24 PM »
I really like the color choices and the gold detail over the paint job.  Nice work on modding out the recon to look less "nerfy".

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2009, 12:54 PM »
thanks taglar.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2009, 04:48 PM »
One of my favorite paint apps in the club.

Prudii Vok'Chi

• Official Number 0014
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2009, 05:39 PM »
Another great outfit in the clan :)

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #5 on: Dec 02, 2009, 08:15 AM »
One of my favorite paint apps in the club.
thanks a'den, glad you kike it ;D
Another great outfit in the clan :)
thanks shadow, it feels realy great to be in the vok'chi. ;)

Apollo Falco

• Lone Mando from HVM
« Reply #6 on: Dec 02, 2009, 12:26 PM »
I love your paintjob; the tribalesque detailing fits in very well and was executed very well. I also definitely agree with Taglar that you did a great job of modding your recon to not look like a recon at first glance

That's what I'm talking about. It's a power generator, in the middle of a tree. Strange

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #7 on: Dec 02, 2009, 01:09 PM »
thanks vod ;D

IronMando

• Doofus
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: Dec 05, 2009, 01:11 PM »
This is going to sound like a really weird comment, but I like the paint scheme itself- just not the choice of colors... if that makes any sense. You did an amazing job, it's just that I would've chosen different colors lol But it's your armor, so don't listen to me.

And props on the gun, man! (Pun intended)

Mandalorian Merc # 0294
"I was blue before you."

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #9 on: Dec 05, 2009, 03:09 PM »
well i know i can't please everybody,lol, but thanks for the comment anyway ner vod ;)

eoburgo

• children of Mandalore
« Reply #10 on: Dec 05, 2009, 11:07 PM »
Love the gold on your suit. The total outfit looks amazing great job!  ;D

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #11 on: Dec 06, 2009, 06:26 AM »
thanks eoburgo ;)

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #12 on: Dec 06, 2009, 06:31 AM »
well i know i can't please everybody,lol, but thanks for the comment anyway ner vod ;)

there's only one person to please, you, and 4 to impress, the Application Team, and i know you've done both. i'll ironmando in so much as the colors aren't for me personally however, i do like them and as i stated in a previous post your paint apps are among my favorites in the club.

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #13 on: Dec 06, 2009, 06:36 AM »
thanks mate ;)

IronMando

• Doofus
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #14 on: Dec 11, 2009, 02:52 PM »
Yeah, like I said, you did an amazing job on the paint- it's just the colors themselves that I would've done differently. But it's your kit, not mine, so my opinion doesn't matter lol

Mandalorian Merc # 0294
"I was blue before you."

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #15 on: Dec 11, 2009, 04:51 PM »
i'm glad you like what i've done ner vod. ;)

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #16 on: Dec 11, 2009, 10:06 PM »
I like the fact that you've taken a some what familiar paint scheme and turned it around into something quite unique and, frankly, awesome. Great look c:

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #17 on: Dec 12, 2009, 04:53 AM »
thanks hydra ;D

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #18 on: Dec 13, 2009, 09:16 AM »
here's some new pics and a slight upgrade, weathered my flightsuit and added hose on the right gaunt

me and kris jasra.

« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012, 01:30 PM by Remo Jadd » Logged

Synn

• AKA Shev Lan
Re: remo jadd's armour. (new pics page 2)
« Reply #19 on: Dec 13, 2009, 12:02 PM »
Looking goooooood ner vod'ika :D

aruetiise murcyur ner shebs
Jar'ika ner vod'ika darasuum, Oya!

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #20 on: Dec 13, 2009, 12:52 PM »
thaaaaaaaaanks syn'ika :Dlol

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #21 on: Dec 13, 2009, 02:47 PM »
Looks very good :D

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Hondo Karr

« Reply #22 on: Dec 13, 2009, 02:53 PM »
Very cool! Did your neighbors come out or hide when they saw the fully armed and armored warrior out and about?

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #23 on: Dec 13, 2009, 03:22 PM »
lol, well the bowlers on the greens looked a bit pensive ;D
Looks very good :D
you look good as the jedi too kris ;)

« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2009, 03:30 PM by remo jadd » Logged

PentharNull

« Reply #24 on: Dec 13, 2009, 07:27 PM »

sweet kit looks  ;D great all around love the back plate'

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!