Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ad-Cabur (Russell Stevens)

• 3 Replies
Ad-Cabur (Russell Stevens)
« on: Nov 21, 2020, 04:41 PM »
I have finally be accepted!  Thanks so much to the Krayt Clan for all of their help!!  Shout out to Kal'ad (Fitz) for teaching me along the way!

Ja'ki

• Mandalorian Merc #1641 (OM on November 11,2016)
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Ad-Cabur (Russell Stevens)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2020, 04:43 PM »
Fantastic kit!

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2020, 09:24 PM »
Nice work! :D

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus

Scarecrow Studios

• The urge to destroy is also a creative urge.
  • Awards EnviroOps
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2020, 10:02 PM »
Great kit. That weathering is masterful and I really like the jetpack.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!