Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Rendering Nerf guns inoperable

• 1 Replies
Question - Rendering Nerf guns inoperable
« on: Jan 24, 2021, 06:27 PM »
I have a question about:

I had been working on modifying a Nerf Slingfire and had gotten as far as filling the screw holes and priming it before I found out about the rule requiring internals to be removed and the toy rendered inoperable.  I no longer have access to the internals unless I can chip through a lot of bondo body filler to get at the screws again.

Would removing the portion of the internal barrel I can still access, or plugging the barrel be enough to consider it inoperable?  Or do I need to scrap/restart this build?

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 15+ clan level invasions Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Question - Rendering Nerf guns inoperable
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2021, 09:22 PM »
Perminently plugging the barrel or removing the trigger so the weapon cannot be made operable is sufficient.

The only stupid questions, are the ones you're too afraid - or too proud - to ask.

MMCC International Costuming Standards - CLICK HERE

MQ+A FAQ - CLICK HERE

MQ+A Question Form - CLICK HERE

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!