Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Sigil

• 1 Replies
Question - Sigil
« on: Feb 09, 2021, 06:07 PM »
I have a question about:

I was wondering if a decision was made on if I can paint a sigil or signet on my armor? I sent an image before, but I'm having trouble getting direct links (I can only use my phone and it's not working correctly), so I can link only my whole flickr. It should open on that image tho...

It matters not how many times you fall, but rather how many times you get up.

Jaster Fett

• All men are cremated equally
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Boba and Jango Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Question - Sigil
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2021, 09:54 PM »
I have a question about:

I was wondering if a decision was made on if I can paint a sigil or signet on my armor? I sent an image before, but I'm having trouble getting direct links (I can only use my phone and it's not working correctly), so I can link only my whole flickr. It should open on that image tho...

Your modified version of the Mythosaur does not seem to violate any clauses regarding sigil use. You should be able to use this with little to no problem

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!