Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs Invade Collectormania London 2009

• 2 Replies

Darman_Skirata

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Mercs Invade Collectormania London 2009
« on: Dec 09, 2009, 01:39 PM »

On Saturday 28th November 2009, Vok'chi clan and the first troop rookiee invaded Collectormania London at Olympia 2.  The Mercs who attended were: Shadow, Valcar, Adenn and Ures and anyone i've missed out. The event was set in Olympia 2 from 9am to 6pm, the whole event was set on two floors, and alongside Vok'chi clan was the Star Warriors, MK Imperial Garrison and the Costumed Alliance.

The Mandalorian Mercs captured most, if not everyone's, attention on that day since they were bombarded with photgraphers. They trooped around the whole place on both floors, took alot of pictures with visitors young and old, and the Mercs mingled with other Star Wars Cosplayers. At one point during the day when all the mercs were all together it caused a massive crowd that photographed the group.

As my first troop, I am very very glad to be there and fit in so quickly, i felt very comfortable and relaxed with Vok'chi clan, they helped me out and gave me advice on my kit, i made new friends and now have began my duty in the Mandalorian Mercs, thank you Vok'chi clan!

« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2009, 02:59 PM by Taglar Dreskk » Logged

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Mercs Invade Collectormania London 2009
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2009, 03:13 PM »
Great to see Vok'Chi hitting the skids hard.  ;D

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Solus Kyr

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Mercs Invade Collectormania London 2009
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2009, 06:36 PM »
Good job!

Looking sharp!

Way to represent the mercs!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!