Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Elastic sided boots?

• 4 Replies

Not a Dooku fan

• Ner Mando gai is Greese
Elastic sided boots?
« on: Jul 05, 2021, 07:52 AM »
I've been looking around for some boots for my yet-to-be-started kit, and I noticed alot of people recommend pull on boots with no laces. I've been looking all over the threads and couldn't find anyone asking this question, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Would elastic sided (steelcap looking) boots like this be approvable, providing the flightsuit either covers the elastic sides completely or sits over spats that cover the elastic?

Aliit ori'shya tal'din.

Do not speak bad of yourself. For the warrior within hears your words and is lessened by them.

Pain is your friend. Pain is your ally. Pain tells you when you have been wounded badly. But you know what the best thing a bout pain is? It tells you you are not dead yet.

Two_Bears_HF

• Trantor Kies
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024.
Re: Elastic sided boots?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 05, 2021, 10:36 AM »
Considering that Boba's OG boots are Chelsea boots, which have elastic sides, I'd assume yes.

Canada Atlantic Stronghold OM #2930
Traffic Cone Brigade society member #49
Gunning for Privateer and Gunslinger

Not a Dooku fan

« Reply #2 on: Jul 05, 2021, 06:49 PM »
Considering that Boba's OG boots are Chelsea boots, which have elastic sides, I'd assume yes.
Yeah cheers vod I thought so too, just wanted to double check.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din.

Do not speak bad of yourself. For the warrior within hears your words and is lessened by them.

Pain is your friend. Pain is your ally. Pain tells you when you have been wounded badly. But you know what the best thing a bout pain is? It tells you you are not dead yet.

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Jul 18, 2021, 12:57 AM »
These are perfectly acceptable boots for your kit.  :)

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Not a Dooku fan

« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 2021, 04:16 AM »
These are perfectly acceptable boots for your kit.  :)
Cheers vod, just wanted to make sure! :)

Aliit ori'shya tal'din.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!