Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Armorer required!!

• 3 Replies
Armorer required!!
« on: Sep 02, 2021, 08:59 AM »
 :boba: Looking for an armorer who would be willing to construct a ROTJ Boba Fett complete suit. I am new to this organization and am definitely new to armor builds. I’m currently serving in the Air Force and have very little time to devote to this passion of mine. I am a giant fan of Star Wars, especially Fett! I would just like to touch base with any armor builders out there and find out what kind of price I could expect for a suit build.  Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!  :boba:

Re: Armorer required!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2021, 10:21 AM »
I recommend checking out the Trading Station. There are artisans of all kinds offering every manner of kit for the discerning Mandalorian.

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?board=270.0

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2021, 10:53 AM »
Thank you!

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2021, 11:40 AM »
I bought all of my armor pieces (except the helmet and codpiece) from DHPFX. He’s in the Mandalorian Supplies sub forums. He also has an Etsy store. My helmet is a Steins Custom Designs Foundation. He’s also found in the Mandalorian Supplies in the Hawkers’ Row and Etsy.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!