Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Obash Kern WIP

• 1 Replies
Obash Kern WIP
« on: Sep 13, 2021, 10:18 PM »

New blade

Obash Kern
Re: Obash Kern WIP
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2021, 06:34 AM »
I have a few thoughts:

For starters I believe it would be best for you to include all of your armor construction posts under one post instead of dedicating one to each segment of your armor. This makes it easier for fellow forum members to follow up on your progress and reach you with advice. I would also consider moving this particular post to the weapons section of the forum.

Second, I really like the look of what you have here. My compliments to you on the structure and appearance of the blade.
That being said, I would remove the accessories you have added to the hilt. At a passing glance they are a bit jarring against the color tone you've set with the weapon. At closer inspection it makes it obvious they are halloween spider skeletons with some legs missing. If you must have something formidable on the hilt, maybe find a way to work a large talon or tooth into the bottom? The visual storytelling would lend itself better to your design in my opinion. Otherwise I would keep it simple and let your weapon speak for itself! Keep up the good work!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!