Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Trandosan Mandalorian

• 4 Replies

Einlanzer

• Awards Clan Growth
Trandosan Mandalorian
« on: Sep 22, 2021, 03:29 PM »
In the early works for a trandosian mandalorian. What would be the rules with the hands and feet?

OM Din Djarin

Druj Jes

• Heavy Weapons,Heavy Assault,Hazardous Environment
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Shock Infantry Brigade Member EnviroOps
Re: Trandosan Mandalorian
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2021, 05:12 PM »
Love this idea!  I can't wait to see how it goes

Druj Jes - M.M.C.C. #2302 - B.O.M.B. #105 - M.V.S. #105

Sr-Nyborg

• If you can't take the heat, expect to burn.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2021, 04:34 PM »
If I had to guess, I would say you would simply have to modify the gloves and boots to reflect the physical traits of a Trandoshan.  Two fingers and a thumb on hands and three-toed feet.  I think backhand armor and armored spats would help immensely.

I would think you could start with reference images of Bossk and then add Mando elements to the outfit.  The closest concept I could find for a kitted out Trandoshan would be the Trandoshan Elites from Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Just tossing some ideas out there for consideration.  I would love to see how it works out.

DankeYanki

• The Traveller
« Reply #3 on: Oct 01, 2021, 09:58 AM »
That is a really cool Idea! Feel free to post some updates!

Einlanzer

• Awards Clan Growth
« Reply #4 on: Oct 01, 2021, 04:56 PM »
If I had to guess, I would say you would simply have to modify the gloves and boots to reflect the physical traits of a Trandoshan.  Two fingers and a thumb on hands and three-toed feet.  I think backhand armor and armored spats would help immensely.

I would think you could start with reference images of Bossk and then add Mando elements to the outfit.  The closest concept I could find for a kitted out Trandoshan would be the Trandoshan Elites from Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Just tossing some ideas out there for consideration.  I would love to see how it works out.

I may try something similar to this

OM Din Djarin

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!