Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Making a Cool Stick for My Mando - WIP

• 0 Replies
Making a Cool Stick for My Mando - WIP
« on: Oct 05, 2021, 10:13 PM »
As my armor comes along, and I wait for new materials to arrive, I have decided that now is the time to begin work on some weapons for my mando. I originally was going to have a rifle and a pistol (as is evidenced by my question thread on this board xD) but as the project has changed throughout it's course, and as I have changed with it, I've decided to go the pointy stick route instead. The plan as it stands now is to have a vibro axe that has the axe blade on one end, and a digging tool at the other; this concept is inspired by the Pulaski - a tool commonly used in fighting wildfires.

I had some cheap junk that was either broken, or straight up otherwise useless, so I started throwing stuff together until I got to this design

then, happy with how it looked, I took my cardboard templates, and traced them onto some scrap sintra I had leftover from cutting out my armor. I also added a couple things on the sintra that will be decoration/used to attach the digging head on the bottom.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!