Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Trancyi - Mechanic Armor (Assembled but needs tweaking)

• 65 Replies

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Trancyi - Mechanic Armor
« Reply #25 on: Mar 01, 2010, 07:27 PM »
Oh wow, thanks! Those look great! I've challanged a bunch of my local friends to each build me a unique tool to hang from my belt, etc.. I'm excited.
And low and behold, the only thing I got done at the armor party yesterday was - cut a hole on one of the guants and installed a blue window that blinks... not that progressive... woops!

« Reply #26 on: Mar 10, 2010, 03:50 AM »
Awesome looking armour.  I love the colours.  Can't wait for the finished result.

Yes, I have a lightsaber.  Yes, I have Force Powers.  Got a problem with that?  Too bad.

TK6189

« Reply #27 on: Mar 10, 2010, 04:11 AM »
Awesome work as always Liz. Youre setting the bar pretty high for the fem mandos, and all the mandos for that matter. Keep it up!

TK6189's Prop Studio. tk6189sprops@gmail.com
See whats for sale right now here

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #28 on: Mar 10, 2010, 12:30 PM »
Thanks guys! I SUCK with updating this. She is planned to be FINISHED this weekend! She will also, hopefully, premier at Planet Comic Con in KS City later this month.

Kantis Nolef

• Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #29 on: Mar 10, 2010, 12:57 PM »
If she's going to be finished for PCC, I'll have to get to work on a tool for your belt.

I think I might be related to Scorch, or maybe Fi.
How do you say "-censored-" in Mando'a?

redkraytdragon

• Disintigrations are likely...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #30 on: Mar 10, 2010, 02:29 PM »
You ladies have been busy up north. Crankin stuff out like machines. That is seriously awesome work...keep it up!

Riya Morut

• Ree-yuh, not rye-uh. MAJIC 019
« Reply #31 on: Mar 14, 2010, 12:50 PM »
Your work never ceases to amaze me. :)  I love the sunburst pattern!  Please post pics soon!

Normal people never do anything of note, nothing magnificent or world-changing or on the knife-edge of risk. ~IC: 501st

Only a Mando would create a musical instrument that doubled as a weapon. ~IC: 501ST

Fanfic found here:http://mercs.

Ca'tra Hoshap

• Lynli
« Reply #32 on: Mar 14, 2010, 03:43 PM »
That color scheme looks amazing! I am always impressed by your armor.

Formerly Lynli

Te laar aruetiise laararir
A'ni nakar'mir.
Kaab kar'taylir at ni
bid munit bid Ni ti gar.
« Reply #33 on: Mar 14, 2010, 07:42 PM »
I really like that you're going for a different kind of Mando as opposed to a straight up mercenary, it's a really original idea.  And the color scheme looks great!

Jaing Vau

• "Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
« Reply #34 on: Mar 14, 2010, 08:10 PM »
Man Hydra, you make alot of kits! Even though they are all done with a precision that I can't even come close to :-[ It looks like a great suit so far. Cant wait to see the finished product!  ;D

Hydra

« Reply #35 on: Mar 14, 2010, 09:04 PM »
Aww thanks so much guys! Today I am working on getting the visor (which will look slightly different then the concept) finished, if so I'll update with pictures appropriately!

Jaing Vau

« Reply #36 on: Mar 14, 2010, 09:26 PM »
Sounds great! I'm waiting anxiously  :D

« Reply #37 on: Mar 26, 2010, 12:01 AM »
wow this is truly amazing work...... i could have not imagine  the hard work and dedication that goes into every little piece. Bravo 

Kantis Nolef

« Reply #38 on: Mar 31, 2010, 03:37 AM »
I'm still working on one of the mechanic's tools for you, I should have it for Starfest. Are you still going to have the tool belt on the thigh plate?

Hydra

« Reply #39 on: Mar 31, 2010, 09:26 PM »
Yes! As well as a tool belt that Malus said he’d build for me …
So I'll happily extend this invitation to anyone who is interested. Build me a tool and I will gladly don in on my costume! I’m looking for lots of little gadgets and gizmos, so in exchange I’ll draw out a sketch of the creators choosing. PM me if you are interested. I’d love to have these in by April 8th – 15th at the latest! Sorry for such the short notice, but a little tool shouldn’t be too hard to throw together! This means that the tool would probably have to be done by this Sunday and mailed out that week – since I have my photoshoot scheduled for  April 9th-10th.
This costume is, again, almost finished!!!  My personal non-geeky life keeps on interjecting and destroying my free time. Boo… but now I have two full weekends to add the final touches - thank goodness.

TK6189

« Reply #40 on: Mar 31, 2010, 09:27 PM »
Yes! As well as a tool belt that Malus said he’d build for me …
So I'll happily extend this invitation to anyone who is interested. Build me a tool and I will gladly don in on my costume! I’m looking for lots of little gadgets and gizmos, so in exchange I’ll draw out a sketch of the creators choosing. PM me if you are interested. I’d love to have these in by April 8th – 15th at the latest! Sorry for such the short notice, but a little tool shouldn’t be too hard to throw together! This means that the tool would probably have to be done by this Sunday and mailed out that week – since I have my photoshoot scheduled for  April 9th-10th.
This costume is, again, almost finished!!!  My personal non-geeky life keeps on interjecting and destroying my free time. Boo… but now I have two full weekends to add the final touches - thank goodness.
I have some scans i need to upload for you later of in-universe SW tools.

« Reply #41 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:41 PM »
With my costume coming to a close I can't help make one, but hopefully these scans can be of use to someone:

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #42 on: Apr 01, 2010, 12:01 AM »
Ijaat, second page, this thread.

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
reality is a hologram created by our minds.
M.A.J.I.C # 008
« Reply #43 on: Apr 01, 2010, 12:02 AM »
Ijaat, second page, this thread.

That's right.. Boggle my cursed brain... Whoopsie

I had found, after those, another...  Now where to find them

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

TK6189

« Reply #44 on: Apr 01, 2010, 12:16 AM »
And I was going to upload the same page scan as Ijaat. Never mind lol

Hydra

« Reply #45 on: Apr 06, 2010, 01:49 AM »
Wow thanks for posting that sheet, if not again, haha. I have a handful of folks who said they would create something for me - I'm excited!
Work on her has been regularly postponed, but all the materials are collected - it's a matter of piecing together the puzzle.

Kantis Nolef

« Reply #46 on: Apr 06, 2010, 02:08 AM »
I'll have at least one tool for you at Starfest.

« Reply #47 on: Apr 06, 2010, 04:30 PM »
i guess i wont be the only mando with a fusion cutter and other tools.

work, work, work

Jaing Vau

« Reply #48 on: Apr 06, 2010, 05:57 PM »
Fusion cutter is a great idea. I guess there will be one more mando with one now. Great ideas guys (and girl)  ;D

Hydra

« Reply #49 on: Apr 06, 2010, 08:50 PM »
I've had too much fun coming up with them myself, I call one, the doohingy.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!