Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Post-Imperial connected chest and back plate

• 1 Replies
I have a question about:

I love the idea of a backpack with arms like Migs Mayfield although I'd prefer arm/arms going under my own arms rather than over the shoulder so that I can wear a cape/poncho.

The arms would be motorized, and the pack would hold other electronics making it physically heavy.  To make a more stable platform would I be able to make a connected chest and back plate like the Shore Troopers?  I feel like I could make this have a snug fit making it not move around as much, but I haven't seen anyone make a chest/back plate this way.

Venix Arden

• Please no more Moonpies
Re: Question - Post-Imperial connected chest and back plate
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2021, 01:06 PM »
This design should work as long as you use a modified Paz (Heavy) chest plate design and not a Shoretrooper chest. The other chest designs for Post Imperial wouldn't work as well in my opinion.

Please work closely with your local Clan Ruusalor with your design. They will be able to help guide your build process from start to finish! Thank you for your question and happy building!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!